Tuesday, 20 May 2014

forget me not

Celestine loves the flowers...

Buttercups are her favourite but forget me nots come a close second as they're just the right size for her.

The bigger flowers she can pick and use as parasols.

And the really big ones she can climb inside and sit in!




Also two films I've watched and loved so far this year:

The Sea Prince and the Fire Child. Beautiful visuals. Very magical.


Ernest et Celestine. Just such a lovely (if a little bonkers) film. I LOVED it! Will definitely be watching it again at some point. Celestine is such an adorable and characterful little mouse. Great visuals too of course! Highly recommended.

2 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Your photos are gorgeous, and thanks for the movie recommendations! xo Jennifer

Jane Chérie said...

The tiny tea cup and saucer look amazing in your photos! The flowers are just the prefect backdrop! I will check on the movies you have mentioned. I am intrigued by both!