Thursday, 22 May 2014

Princess Kitchen and Bathroom

Here's something I worked on very recently. They are replicas of existing sets I did at the end of last year. I think they are going to be used as examples to sell the titles. It was quite strange to just do an outright copy of something I have already made once. It was quite a nice job to do actually as I didn't have to think too much about it, especially as my brain is quite occupied with wedding thoughts and dummy booking (for a different book) at the moment.

You may have seen this kitchen set on here before but this time it has characters in it. And I don't think I ever posted much of the bathroom one anyway.

Oh to have a real life bathroom like this one! Celestine is quite jealous of it and very miffed that it is only made of paper and has to be sent away.

What I like about these Princess books is that I can put as much glitter and gems and sparkles on things as I want. Golden glittery floor tiles? Why not. Gems round the toilet seat? Of course!

I think the cabinet is my favourite thing in the bathroom. I wonder what expensive and royal potions and lotions are inside all those crystal bottles...


6 comments:

Jane Chérie said...

I totally adore these new display! The kitchen is awesome and so sweet (the chocolate bar looks incredible). But my favorite is the bathroom! Oh gotta love the shimmery water waves you have created in the bathtub!

goudenregen said...

Incredible! Love all the sweet details. I can look at it forever.

Eliana said...

Wow! Amazing scenes!!!!

Plushpussycat said...

Gorgeous work, Harriet! You've completely converted me to glitter now! :-) xo Jennifer

Jess said...

I woud lOVe to have a bathroom like this, I love the glitter! That teeny tiny bar of choc is perfect too! A while ago I painted my bath panel with a mermaid and it's covered in sprinkly glitter but the glitter doesn't show as much as I'd like it to. But now I know what I'm aiming for! ;)
Jess x

a tale from toadstoolhouse said...

Your work is incredible Harriet. I would love a bathroom and kitchen like these xxx