Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Some Things

It been a while since I did an inventory photo of Celestine's clothes. She sure has a lot of them! This is actually only half of them.

The yellow coat is still my favourite.

Things have been very busy and wedding-planning crazy lately. I am so excited about the wedding now- I can't believe it is so close!

Below:  That is a penguin I made for my craft club kids. Got the idea from here on Pinterest.  I have made lots of fimo animals before but I thought a penguin was probably the easiest one for kids to start with making. 

Celestine went to the beach and I painted a picture of her there though I wasn't very pleased with it so have only put it in small on here! Need to practice my flat illustration.

5 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

What a fantastic wardrobe Celestine has! I still love those Christmas dresses! xo Jennifer

Tammie Lee said...

I was wondering when your wedding is. I hope you share photos of it some day!

Such an amazing wardrobe, you take such good care of her!

Your painting looks wonderful to me. So does the wee penguin!

Tammie Lee said...

I hope that you share wedding photos some day, we would love to see them!

You painting is charming, and such an amazing wardrobe and penguin! You are a busy woman.

lovely spring and wedding to you!

Stephanie said...

Hope to see your wedding photos. Great shot of Celestine's wardrobe.

a tale from toadstoolhouse said...

Wow what a fab wardrobe. I lo ve the picture of celestine at the beach too.xxx